Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Project 365 - Day 25: A "prince" of a shirt!

No, its not about puffy shirts from Seinfeld and its not about Prince's shiny shirt's either! Its about spring photos tomorrow and my son's obsession with wearing a "prince" shirt for them.

The idea from this stems from back before Christmas when I jokingly pointed out a dressy shirt, vest and tie combo and said he should wear it. I was kidding, he however, has not forgotten it and combined with the fact that I *think* he wants to be like Troy from High School Musical, he has the idea of wearing a prince shirt. And no, I don't know why he calls it a prince shirt either.


So tonight in the crappy Winnipeg weather, we set out to find him a prince shirt. Had Brownies been cancelled we would not have ventured out and its a good thing as I would have had one disappointed boy on my hands. (Between you and me, I think there's a girl in his class he's trying to impress - too cute)!
We managed to find something at Sears that he was quite happy with and he looks quite handsome, if I do say so myself. Girls, eat your hearts out!


No comments:

Post a Comment