Sunday, April 5, 2009

Project 365 - Day 36: The WSSA?

Did you all know there is a WSSA and what it stands for? Its the World Sport Stacking Association and until a few months ago, I didn't know speed stacking existed and apparently my daughter's teacher next year teaches cup stacking to her Grade 4's.
Tana got a set for her birthday last week and spent a better part of 4 hours today stacking cups! She even wants to have some friends over to have a speed stacking competition, complete with prizes! I myself, won't be participating in that as I need some serious help in the speed stacking portion of my life. From what I can tell, though, its a great activity to help with concentration, hand eye co-ordination and any activity like that can only be a good thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment