Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Project 365 - Day 52: A Hairball of A Day!


So Boots had herself a day.

- Our street was being cleaned and Papa took her outside but she was so skittish from the noise, she managed to wrangle herself out of her harness and collar and make her way into the back porch while he was reading his book.

- My sister in law brought Woody (as seen in the picture) over after his visit to the groomer's. Boots doesn't care for Woody much and his last visit here led him to have a piece taken out of his schnoze! We kept a close eye on Boots as she stalked him around the house.

- Later on after Thomas left for hockey, I let her out into the back porch, not realizing the back door wasn't fully closed. I went to check on her and notice the door is slightly ajar. I glance outside to see a cat but not Boots. I'm sure you can see where this is going. Not only is she outside (which she likes but not used to at night), but there's another cat in her yard. Breaking up cat fights is not my forte but luckily she came to me willingly.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow, Bootsie!


No comments:

Post a Comment